Friday, December 14, 2012

My Visit to Shirdi

Recently, I have had a trip to Shirdi and Shanisinganar pur. This was due to an obligation purely. My colleague (Sri.Adinarayana)  asked me to accompany him as he had none to give company in his journey.He knew my craziness about travelling.Accepted his request not only for the sake of himself but also for my desire to visit the place where a great yogi maharaj lived.

I captured some movements through these pics in Shirdi and Shanisinganapur. Perhaps you like it.

4 comments:

  1. i went Shirdi as well as shani signapur twice and seeing the pictures it seemed to me as if i was there again...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog and thanks Anjanji..!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...