Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)
Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...
-
This photograph has been taken while I was going on a road.In fact,it's a common sight in rural side of Telugu speaking states of b...
-
The more I grow in exploring my country...the more I come to know that the land of ultimate paradox it is.It looks different outwardly......
-
A sunset scene over a green sprawled field..! It got my Attention when I was in a moving vehicle..!

That's a lovely temple nestled in the trees. Carver, ABC Wed. Team
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Carver...Happy new year!
DeleteVery nice little temple. Happy New Year from An Arkie's Musings
ReplyDeleteThanks for being here Richard ....Happy new year..!
DeleteNice capture!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!
Thanks and wishing you a happy new year!
DeleteI know where the beautiful temple is.lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot....wish you a happy new year!
DeleteI could use my own temple, now and then.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Looks very peaceful there.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
abcw team