Quite quiet indeed! Thanks.Wil, ABCW Team.
the quiet after the rush; I like it.
Thanks Reader & Roger!
the other side looks quite busy!
True..You made a point.:)
I love trains. Good shot and Q words. Carver, ABC Wed. Team
Thanks a lot!
Wonderful capture.
When i stand beside the track, the beauty of the train wonder's me.
Love the trains...does look quiet.Leslieabcw team
Thanks Rajesh,Naren and Leslie..!
But not for long, I'll bet!
True.:)
Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.
Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...
Quite quiet indeed! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteWil, ABCW Team.
the quiet after the rush; I like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Reader & Roger!
ReplyDeletethe other side looks quite busy!
ReplyDeleteTrue..You made a point.:)
DeleteI love trains. Good shot and Q words. Carver, ABC Wed. Team
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
DeleteWonderful capture.
ReplyDeleteWhen i stand beside the track, the beauty of the train wonder's me.
ReplyDeleteLove the trains...does look quiet.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
abcw team
Thanks Rajesh,Naren and Leslie..!
ReplyDeleteBut not for long, I'll bet!
ReplyDeleteTrue.:)
ReplyDelete