Tuesday, April 23, 2019

This is also a Love story, I think.

Sometimes things taught you well before in advance.By seeing or hearing of others' lives intently, you would be vigilant about the same shouldn't creep in to your own life.As usual, the melancholic sight that pumps the real lethal blow to memorize the lesson.How should I tell you all as it does belong to a human being and of whom I got a little acquaintance, of course with a distance to maintain?I should better not be sophomoric or oral acrobatic.There are limits.And let me pass on with what I have in me.

That was about some two and half a decade's back, I was used to visit our local temple once or twice a week.Now stopped going to any temples, please don't ask me the reasons.It's rather a big story and it would encompasses all this piece of work.One of our college mates had also frequented the holy place.After having obeisances, we got into a chat, about various issues of what had taken place in our college.By the way, She was a well trained singer and had a good fandom.She told me once that which always got down her having the first prize whenever she participated.It made me chuckled since it's the dream of everybody.Lots of days, lots of talks.Days went by and suddenly her presence was not there.I couldn't figure out any reason, for our talks only based on time tested discreet and decency.

Quite unexpectedly, at a different town after so many years, we encountered in a meeting where she must have been called for her rendition.Our eyes met and I was expecting a surprise wish but to my astonishment, she had quit the dais and vanished as swift as she could.What made her to do so, I was sure of her awareness about my presence.And in no way, I harmed her.A lot of quizzical exercise in my brain.First time I approved the overheard saying that "oh...These women are not to be understood, their ways and means."And at the same time, my conscience kept warning me that there was something wrong with your intention.She had her own life to lead with her own problems.I postponed my judgement.Of all, who am I to do it?

However, I had observed some sadness or being dejected in her face.I trust my instincts over many important situations of life whether it's me or others.I could grasp the woes of an average woman of our society.What sort of tribulations and trauma she was to go through was beyond the imagination, sometimes.Being a child in those dark days of my life phase,I know how shattered relations in a family would pierce the spirit of hope and happiness.And it squeezes marrow of the life.After all these years, I understand that nothing is deserved cursing since every dark and light side has its own influence on the life.Sometimes the suffering brings the best out of our life.Here, I should thank my Grand father, for he had introduced me for a great place in my life.That's library.Life has a symbolic connection with every happening.Through that I plunged into the world of travelling and which never seized to leave me.

Well, anxious about the lady? Yes, all of a sudden another encounter happened in some program where we had a talk on presenting my book.She now seemed good and talked enthusiastically.Felt relieved.I never insisted the past to come up with.Onset of light makes everything bright.She phoned me one day and explained how her life had taken cruel twists with the first marriage.And the mental trauma she underwent thereof. I sighed at it as I already thought of something alarm she met with.Above all, she asked me to meet her present husband to feel how great he was in every aspect.Her account made me joyful.As she had got her highest position in education and employment, I Congratulated her.

Education and employment, they would play a crucial role in today's woman's life. That I understand through two lives I come across and when my friends or relatives poking the issue of my daughter's marriage,I always shot back with my stubborn reply as it should be first education and employment.You could ask me, don't they have problems? Yes, there will always be.But they are negotiable and prone to overcome.

* * * *
"It looks great.Why don't you improve it into a good story" One of my blogger friends asked me.In fact, the above write-up has been submitted by me as a piece of article in response of Indeblogger competition.I too have such feel inside me.In fact, I planned it to be precise in every aspect because I was thought of it for the particular format.What's up?

Yes, WhatsApp came to my rescue.I sent the article to her by WhatsApp to elicit her response.Be it positive or negative, come what may, no problem,because there was no name mentioned in it and at the same time one could feel the story.See how things take one into their grip to connive to achieve their ending. 

Surprised to have reply at once.Here are our WhatsApp messages.

"Oh.it's my story. Nice to here more of it."Her message.

" Well... thank you.And which applies to all universal success stories" My message.

"All those innocent days seemed to have come back through your words"

"True.In one sense you're correct " 

" I don't understand what you want to tell me,no offence please." 

"Frankly speaking, I have penned it for a competition" 

"Perfect.Reality always has its own charm.I understand it now." 

"Admitted. And do you know how did fascinating stories always come to surface to lilt the human's heart? " 

"Shed me some light" 

"It should always have come from their own experiences.Of what they see, feel and mix. " 

"A judicious mix of fiction is also necessary,hope you understand what I mean" 

"That's true. And a writer's responsibility too" 

That's how our messages concluded.I wish I was there in the temple at the moment, at our rendezvous.Hmm.it's not possible with me now.Because I stopped going there for many reasons.One of them is my conviction grew into non-Idol worship. (the End)

  

4 comments:

  1. You can make a fantastic story out of this.By the way, if you don't mind, why not write another blog about why stopped visiting the temple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your appreciation sir.Sure,I will write when time permits me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...