Sunday, June 23, 2019

My Printed Book For You Here


The Eleven stories here in this book are written by me. Almost every story gives the reader some kind of freshness. Why...because all these are based on my personal experiences with a touch of judicious imagination. Themes varied to local history to paranormal and school days to suave younger days and so on.

If you wish to have the book, please send Rs.100/- to my PAYTM  (Phone no: +91 78935 41003). Also, send your full postal address with pin code along with the screenshot of your payment details to my WhatsApp number, of course, the same PAYTM number mentioned above.

I will rush your order by POST/COURIERS. That's your choice. Postage FREE. Trust me I don't want to make big money through this merchandise. Just my crazy thoughts about various things to be spread out to the possible far and wide, that's what I wish for.

Yours

Murthy Kvvs  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...