Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Sri Lanka tour and some more pics

I have already written about my Sri Lanka tour in my previous posts but there were plenty of pictures that I have taken there remained with me unpublished.  So I am all out now with some of them to share here.  


A Budhist pagoda under renovation work at Anuradha Pura.

A miniature elephant statue at our hotel.


A scenic beauty in front of Heritage hotel,around Anuradha Pura outskirts.

On the way to Nugara walia.


Heritage hotel one of the finest hotels.

Your blogger

Colombo-a street with its bustle

Cloudy sky 

3 comments:

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...