Automobile mechanics are becoming part of our Daily life.Whether it is a car,bike pr moped whatever you have.It needs a mechanic often.Some people will be quite good and become like permanent doctors for the vehicles' problems. Some mechanics used to throw tantrums at us.We easily recognize them and pass out from sort of guys.Feeling any past experiences..?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)
Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...
-
This photograph has been taken while I was going on a road.In fact,it's a common sight in rural side of Telugu speaking states of b...
-
The more I grow in exploring my country...the more I come to know that the land of ultimate paradox it is.It looks different outwardly......
-
A sunset scene over a green sprawled field..! It got my Attention when I was in a moving vehicle..!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.