Monday, January 28, 2013

Megalithics and More

Friends, I have given some details about megalithic structures in my last posts,of course photos too.Here I am  presenting some more pictures of that same site but different ones.See such a flat surface on the hill of 500 meters  height.



On this flat surface the humans built such kind of rock structures to live in.We can never see any kind of human existence here now...but wild animals are there.


I am not in this picture..because I was taking the camera work.Here you can see Naren,Subrahmanyam,Shyam and Mohan swami Naidu.We altogether trekked all the way.
We should appreciate Mohan...being a kid,who endured the troublesome of this task. By the way, I must say some words about my friend Naren.He influenced  me a lot in all of my pursuits like this adventures.
He was with his son Mohan at his residence of Charla.

5 comments:

  1. Hi KVVS,

    Lovely pictures depicting the rock formations and nature's creations.

    Thanks for sharing the photos of your trek. :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Entry to Indiblogger Get Published

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture. These shots not only need knowledge about photography but also need an artistic mind. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...