Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)
Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...
-
This photograph has been taken while I was going on a road.In fact,it's a common sight in rural side of Telugu speaking states of b...
-
The more I grow in exploring my country...the more I come to know that the land of ultimate paradox it is.It looks different outwardly......
-
A sunset scene over a green sprawled field..! It got my Attention when I was in a moving vehicle..!

nice capture there.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice day.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
DeleteHi! Nice capture. It looks a nice day for sightseeing. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSure,It does..thanks for being here!
DeleteA wide view! Well focused!
ReplyDeleteThanks Uppal!
Delete