The cutting of Ridge gourd after which got dry on the plant. After having seen inquired about its utility. Some people who executed the shape said that it was much useful to wash dishes. Automatically it changes like a sponge when putting in water and cleans the dishes satisfactorily , in addition to that, it also is useful rubbing the skin comfortble . Variety is the buzzword now, sometimes going in nature's footsteps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)
Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...
-
This photograph has been taken while I was going on a road.In fact,it's a common sight in rural side of Telugu speaking states of b...
-
The more I grow in exploring my country...the more I come to know that the land of ultimate paradox it is.It looks different outwardly......
-
A sunset scene over a green sprawled field..! It got my Attention when I was in a moving vehicle..!

Still it is an organic matter.I think modern utensils cleaners are better and much more hygienic.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteUseful stuff.
ReplyDelete