Sunday, March 7, 2021

LIFE LINE, a debut novel from Chetan Maheshwari

I am happy to announce that I have started a Youtube Channel a few days back. it's sole objective is to review the books which I have read. Hmm...it would rather be said my opinion or take on them. Right. It encompasses both English and Telugu versions. For the first time, for English version, I have taken up the debut novel of Chetan Maheshwari ji. Please watch it and subscribe for my future videos. Blogger friends, if you want me to review your books, send them to me. No e-books please. For more details : godavari333@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...