Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My photo with Pandit Bhimsen Joshi

I was photographed with Hindustani Music legend Pandit Bhimsen Joshi  in this picture.It was happened in the year of 1991.Myself and my friend Pratap went to the house of Joshi ji to have an interview which later printed in "kadhanjali" ( a chennai based telugu monthly).

We have talked to that great legend in his own house of Pune.He offered us coffee and chatted many things about his childhood and music learning days.When the time of having this photo I did not have a digital camera.it's pity that lighting angle affected the clarity of it. Anyway,It was one of the  happiest moments in my life.

2 comments:

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...