Sunday, March 22, 2020

Ramoji Film City : A Marvel on the earth

Last month I was at Ramoji Film City,Hyderabad to attend the parents' meeting. Coming to the details,my daughter was a trainee content editor in the prestigious Eenadu group. So that having an opportunity to be there in the part of its establishment. Already RFC needs no introduction since its popularity as world's biggest film city is widely known. Bollywood,Tollywood and Kollywood films are being shot here and of course a most sought after getaway for all ages. Really it's a wonderful creation with all kinds of facilities. One should come and see the marvel on the earth. Here I am presenting you some pics for you all. Will come with  more pics in my future blogposts.

Bahubali setting location
At Bahubali setting location
With my daughter Sucharitha
Bahubali setting location
Bahubali setting location
A View of buildings

6 comments:

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...