Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sri Lanka tour and some more pics

Our Sri Lanka tour and other pictures associated with it. In this Corona season of lockdown,being lazy at home,all of a sudden, thought of my clicked photos at the couple of places at Sri Lanka. They could be interesting to some of the blog readers. In view of it, I placed random pics here.Hope you get enthusiastic about these ones.


Nearby Anuradha Pura, Budhistic Stupas and and other historical sites were aplenty.
A Road leading to the sites of Historical sites.


An Auto was heading to its destination.Just impulsive to have a click.

A lake with flowers and weeds.

Way to Biksu University of Sri Lanka. Dedicated to the higher education of Budhist Monks.

Hotel lounge,where we have stayed.

Yours sincerely @ wayside.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice pics.
    Glad you visited before the lockdown.
    Hope to visit Sri Lanka when things are better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam feel Anita ji. I thanked my stars that I have finished my travel before this corona monster.Or I would have stuck in quarantine centre. All the best for your future trip.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means everything for me. Thanks for your visit and comment.All the best.

"Gourahari Das Kathalu " ( A Review in English)

 Translation from Oriya to Telugu has not been new and going on from many decades and Puripanda Appalaswamy, an iconic translator was known ...